Friday, July 15, 2022

Story Hangover!!

Do you ever finish a book or series and feel like you can't quite get over that story or characters?! Happens to me all the time. A really good book can make you feel like you are losing a friend or family.

Well as an author sometimes that happens when writing. You pour your whole heart into something and sometimes it is hard to get going again.

I am excited to say that after months of percolating over my next book I have finally written the first chapter of the prequel to my novels.

Introducing:
This is Paige and Trevor's story. And I'm excited to be back in the writing habit. Time to get the story in my head out so a new one can form!!

I do not have an eta yet but I felt super accomplished today and wanted to share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...