Monday, February 27, 2023

Things We Hide From The Light by Lucy Score


📚Review Time📚
Things We Hide From The Light
(Knockemout, Book 2)
By Lucy Score

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Small Town
Broken Hero
Second Chance
Slow Burn
Best Friends Brother
Strong Heroine

Such a great book!! I knew that Nash & Lina were going to be a favorite of mine. She is such a strong, kick ass heroine, and he is "Studly Do Right". Need I say more?

Lina has fire for days, and it's exactly what Nash needs to pull himself out of the darkness that being shot sent him, too. Both of these characters had to at one time fight the darkness and choose to live, and I don't think Nash could have realized that without Lina's sassiness. 

After being shot, Nash can't remember what happened, and the dash cam is grainy and dark. Duncan Hugo has rabbited, but there is still danger and a different type of investigation going on. 

I really loved the storyline and how everything unfolded. I laughed, cried & and couldn't put it down. As always, I love Stef, Waylay, and Waylon & now throw Nolan in there. These side characters just totally make these books draw you in. I can not wait for Lucian and Sloane's book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...