Thursday, July 14, 2022

5,4,3,2,1 Book Challenge

@pickyeaterandreader on Instagram posted a fun book challenge. So here we go!! 

5 Books That Scream Perfection: This was hard but easy at the same time. Easy because I have so many I love but hard to choose.
🌼 Flawless by Elsie Silver
🌼 It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
🌼 The Mother Road by Meghan Quinn (absolute fav)
🌼 Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score
🌼 Temptation by Ivy Smoak 

4 books on my TBR since forever:
I may or may not have WAYYYY more than 4.
🌸 Beach Read by Emily Henry
🌸 The Reunion by Meghan Quinn
🌸 Maggie Moves On by Lucy Score
🌸 Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey

3 Genres I adore:
I have a lot more but here are my top three. 
🌹 Sweet Military Romance
(Back to You by Jess Mastorakos) 
🌹 Spicey Romance
(The Stranger in Seat 8B by Nikki Castle)
🌹 Paranormal Romance
(Hot Vampire Next Door by Nikki St. Crowe)

2 Comfort Series:
This was hard to choose. 
💐 Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
💐 Getting Lucky Series by Meghan Quinn

1 Book I'm Eagerly Waiting For:

🌺 Runaway Groomsman by Meghan Quinn
Honorable Mention to:
🌺 Heartless by Elsie Silver
&
🌺 Book #2 in the Knockemout Series by Lucy Score

This was fun!! Have you read any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...