Thursday, July 14, 2022

Welcome to the new Tam's Corner Blog!!

 I am so excited to welcome you to the new and improved Tam's Corner Blog!!

With my writing & book reading has grown in the past year, I have decided to focus this blog on my writing exploits, books I have read and fellow authors!!

Since I have been reading hundreds of books a year I wanted to bring those stories and the people behind them to you.  These are spicy romance, sweet military romance, paranormal romance, historical romance, romantic comedies, mysteries and more.

I hope to be able to bring interviews from authors to you here as well as upcoming new releases, and more!! 

So buckle up and get ready to take a trip with me into the wonderful world of literature!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...