Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Chikalu Falls Series Review


Chikalu Falls Series by Lena Hendrix

I just finished this series and I have to say I LOVED it. I couldn't put them down. Lincoln stole my heart from the get-go!! Colin & Cole were such great side characters. I so glad they got their own story told. Each of these men are best friends who grew up together. Now adults they try to navigate their lives while supporting each other and their small town.

Finding You - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4🌶)
Lincoln is an ex-Marine who received letters while deployed from a mystery woman. After being discharged he helps his brother with his fishing guide business but can't find the mystery woman.

Keeping You - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 (4 🌶)
Colin left Chikalu to pursue music. But after tragedy strikes comes home to help his family. 

Protecting You - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5 (3.5 🌶)
Growing up Cole followed his family's tradition to protect & serve Chikalu. Hiding a deep love for his best girl friend Maggie, he is wracked with guilt over secrets about the father of her baby.

Now for the real question...Do you prefer series or are you a stand alone reader?

Me? I'm a series girl if I love the book. I want to know all the side characters stories. Just call me nosy but I must know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...