Monday, September 19, 2022

A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins

📚Review Time📚

A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem
By Manda Collins

⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶🌶🌶

Historical Romance
Murder Mystery
Enemies to Lovers
Forced Proximity 

I will be honest and say I was not expecting much from this book. In fact I got it merely because of the cover. But man did I underestimate this book. 

Widow Lady Katherine Boscomb inherits her husband's fortune and newspaper which allows her to write articles that normally at this time in history was very frowned upon.

I love that the mystery of the Commandments Killer stayed mysterious the entire book with twists and turns throughout. 

I enjoyed the development of the characters, especially Katherine and Inspector Evesham. I will say it was on the slow side. But it was well written just perhaps it could have gotten to the climax a bit sooner with more of the aftermath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...