Sunday, September 18, 2022

Flawless by Elsie Silver

📚Review Time📚
Flawless by Elsie Silver

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶

Small Town
Forced Proximity
Enemies to Lovers
Bull Riding

I was hoping for a spin off when I read about the Eaton boys in A Photo Finish. I am so glad that Rhett got his own story!! I loved meeting the new characters of Violets brothers and Dad. There are so many emotions between all of them that it forms this tight knit family bond.

Summer is such a breath of fresh air and her story is sad but also inspiring. I love the aspect that he was a childhood crush of hers. She helps him with his sponsor but also physically helps him realize he hasn't been taking care of himself.

I love the fact that milk is what brought these two together. As with most sports, the real money is made with sponsors. The fact that milk made Summer have to baby sit this "bad boy" just makes me giggle.

Their chemistry is off the charts. They have sparks flying not to mention clothes and cowboy hats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...