Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Two 4 Tuesday

✌️Two 4 Tuesday✌️
I've been holding on to this post for a hot minute because I wanted to finish By A Thread before I posted.

I have to say these are some of my all time favorite books. You can never go wrong with Elsie, Lucy, Ana, Amanda & Nikki!!

๐Ÿบ Lucy Score: Things We Never Got Over (I can not wait for book 2) & By A Thread.
๐Ÿš” Amanda Carol: Guarded Souls & Saving Grace
๐Ÿ“ธ Ana Huang: Twisted Love & Twisted Games 
๐ŸŽ Elsie Silver: Off To The Races & A Photo Finish (Heartless can not get here soon enough)
๐ŸฅŠ Nikki Castle: 5 Rounds & 2 Fights (Can not wait for Aiden & Dani's book)

The best part of all these...they are available for free if you have Kindle Unlimited!! 

Excessive Heat warning here this week. It doesn't feel like fall!! What is your favorite thing about this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

๐Ÿ“šARC Review Time๐Ÿ“š One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ Secret Relationship Rival Families A...