Saturday, October 1, 2022

September Reading Log Wrap Up

Last month I went off script for my reading.  I had a great hopefuls stack that I shared in my newsletter but I found a couple super fun Fall Reading Challenges so my hopefuls list got wiped out and I started a new list.  

I was able to be an ARC reader for two books in September, Long Way Home by Melissa Grace and The Rebel by Lena Hendrix.  You all know how much I love my girl Lena!! Her latest is amazing and if you haven't started reading her books yet check out Chikalu Falls series.  That's her first series and there are a few Easter Eggs in her Redemption Ranch series.  

So here are all the books that I actually read in the month of September.  I read 17 total, 4 paperbacks and 13 eBooks (2 ARCs).

1. Home Again by Melissa Grace (Book 2 in Midnight in Dallas Series)

2. ARC - Long Way Home by Melissa Grace (Book 3 in Midnight in Dallas Series)

3. Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe (Book 1 in Billionaire Bad Boys Series)

4. Banking the Billionaire by Max Monroe (Book 2 in Billionaire Bad Boys Series)

5. Scoring the Billionaire by Max Monroe (Book 3 in Billionaire Bad Boys Series)

6. A Lady's Guide to Mischief and Mayhem by Manda Collins (Book 1)

7. The Tanglewood Tea Shop by Lilac Mills (CLEAN Read)

8. ARC - The Rebel by Lena Hendrix (Book 3 in Redemption Ranch series)

9. Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn (Book 1 in Dating By the Numbers series)

10. Irresistible by Melanie Harlow

11. Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters (CLEAN read)

12. The Hunted One by Brittney Sahin (Book 1 Falcon Falls Security series)

13. Cross My Heart by Avery Maxwell (Book 1 Broken Hearts series)

14. Indigo Ridge by Devney Perry (Book 1 The Edens series)

15. Blindsided by Amy Daws (Spin off Harris Brothers World series)

16. The Romantic Pact by Meghan Quinn (Spin off of The Mother Road)

17. Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter

Here is my October Hopefuls Stack!!  Let's see if I keep to the list this month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...