Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Guest List by Lucy Foley

📚 Review Time📚

The Guest List
By Lucy Foley

⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶
Thriller
Mystery

I am not usually a thriller reader but for the Spooky season I decided to try this one out. 

It was middle of the road for me. A lot of back and forth to be honest. And because of that I had a hard time really getting into the story. 

I did like the premise of all 5 people having the motive. I would have liked to see a bit more closure on the Jules Charlie Hannah side as it was a big storyline but no real closure there. Would also have liked to see the other suspects get their face to face with him. The ending felt really rushed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...