Saturday, January 21, 2023

Forbidden by Tia Louise


📚Review Time📚
Forbidden by Tia Louise
(Book 4)
**Don't know how I missed this was book 4, but alas, I did. So excuse me while I deep dive to read books 1-3 now**

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

🌶🌶🌶🌶
Age Gap
Forbidden
Mafia
Professor/Student

This was a great, quick, steamy read. I loved the flip of gender you see in a lot of mafia stories, where the man is usually the mafia tie or enforcer. I loved that Reanna was the one we learned about. And I loved the twist at the end of the book. 

After her brother is taken & her father killed by the mafia, Reanna is forced into growing up & living that life. Now Reanna is tasked to get close to the Dirk Winston, who is starting as a new professor, to look for and retrieve a ledger that he & his team recovered.

After wrapping up a long-term investigation, Dirk finds himself the only one alone and kind of lost. Taking the professor's job is his way to look for what he is missing.

Both Reanna and Dirk fight their attraction, but neither are prepared for the feelings that have developed. When the truth comes out, all hell breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...