Monday, January 30, 2023

Steel King by Devney Perry


I think it's safe to say I am in my Devney Perry Era right now and I am not ashamed!!

📚Review Time📚
Steel King
By Devney Perry

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Small Town
Motorcycle Club
Enemies to Lovers

What a thrilling book!! It had everything I love, action, drama & steam!! Full of twists and turns around every corner. The characters in the Club are so great I can't wait to read more.

Bryce moves home after working on screen, reporting the news to work with her father, the owner of the local paper. After looking into the Tin Gyspies, she made it her mission to find out the truth about why they disbanded. 

Enter in Dash & a murder that brings Bryce right into the thick of all things Gypsies. The banter between the two and how Bryce doesn't ever back down or get scared is brilliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...