Monday, April 24, 2023

Jason by Nyssa Kathryn

📚Review Time📚
Jason
(Blue Halo, Book 2)
By Nyssa Kathryn

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5
Enhanced Soliders 
Ex Military 
Small-town 
Action

Another amazing story from Nyssa. We met Jason in the Project Arma series, and I knew I was gonna love him. (I have b/g twins, too). He is such a good guy, and you can tell he is just a fun-loving guy. 

Courtney is fun, bubbly & bright. Her crush on Jason was totally noticeable in Logan. But I love that she got all tongue tied. But I love that when he confronted her about her feelings, there was no miscommunication. She just told him the truth. Learning more about her backstory was interesting and led to her being the object of mystery/conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...