Monday, May 8, 2023

Dirty Little Midlife Mess by Lilian Monroe

📚Review Time📚
Dirty Litte Midlife Mess
(Heart's Cove Hotties, Book 2)
By Lilian Monroe

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5
Slow burn
Fake dating
Grumpy Sunshine 
Small town
Second chance
Multiple POV

Hearts Cove has become one of my favorite series!! It's funny, it's real-life situations, it's sexy & all the characters are hilarious.

I love that this series is a multiple pov book, but each book has its main storyline with the other POVs woven through to keep the other characters as relevant.

Wes & Simone I knew would be fire and water, and I was not disappointed. I do have to give Wes props for his restraint. We had a glimpse into Simone's past last book, and this one we get to peel back the layers of grump to discover who Wes is. I loved it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...