Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Perfect Enemy by M Robinson

📚Review Time📚
Perfect Enemy
(Beckham Dynasty, Book 2)
By M.Robinson

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶.5
Age Gap
Ex Military 
Best Friends Brother
Friends to Enemies to Lovers 

Whew! That was an amazing book. Full of twists I never saw coming. I knew with their animosity toward each other that this was going to be an explosive book. I could not put it down. I had to know what was happening next. 

Don't get me started on the hand necklaces, the secret party, the possessive alphahole, and the overall sexiness that is Jace Beckham. 🤌 Throw in a sassy, spitfire trying to prove to herself & others that she is enough & strong enough to be on her own, and you have yourself a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...