Monday, May 29, 2023

Undeniable by Cara Dion (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
Undeniable 
(Love Song, Book 2)
By Cara Dion

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Fake Dating
One Bed
Best Friends Brother 
Chronic Illness 
Music

Oh my goodness, this book. I knew Noah was going to have a good story to tell, and I fell for Callie in Liv & Daemon's story. Callie and Noah's music really tells their story. From love, pain, despair, and hope. 

One of my favorite things about this story was the way they worked together to make music, and when Callie thought she couldn't make music anymore, Noah was there to help her. When Callie can't physically continue, Noah was there to pick her up, literally & figuratively.

There are so many emotions that weave through this story that it sucks you in. I couldn't put it down. I can not wait for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...