Thursday, June 1, 2023

On The Edge by Brittney Sahin

📚Review Time📚
On The Edge
(Dublin Nights, Book 1)
By Brittney Sahin 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5
Fighting Romance
Second Chances
Underground Fighting
Broken Boy

Fight Club meets Romance!
The way I fell hard for Adam is...well, to be expected. I mean, come on! Irish accept, fighting, loyalty, and sex appeal. Who wouldn't fall for him?

The amount of guilt this man carries for his actions and the need to take care of everyone just makes me want to wrap him up in a big hug. Anna and Adam's chemistry is electrifying! The way they both took care of each other and tried to protect each other is relationship goals. 

I think one of my favorite things was the foundation and the center for those kids. Plus, Anna got to bring her love of horses to those kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...