Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Rogue Romeo by Pamela O'Rourke (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
Rogue Romeo
(Rogues of Manhattan, Book 1)
By Pamela O'Rourke
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶🌶🌶.5
Fake Dating
Friends to Lovers
Billionaire
Broken Boy

"I want to absorb your light and keep it forever."

What a fantastic story. Alex is so swoony and broken that you just can't help root for him. Reyna is just a light, or Sunshine, in the world. Her goodness and heart really helps bring light to all the dark corners of Alex's world.

I laughed. I cried. I cheered. I swooned. It really had it all. The love between Reyna and Lita was beautiful. Reyna's story is one of sadness but also of hope. Alex's story is full of deep hurts and loneliness. It takes Reyna to help him get past those hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...