Monday, July 31, 2023

Reckless Souls by KC Kean

📚Review Time📚
Reckless Souls
(Saints Academy, Book 1)
By KC Kean
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.25
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Fantasy
Paranormal 
Found Family
Unknown Power 

Rhea is a bad ass woman. I am loving this dystopian type of storyline with the fantasy and paranormal aspect. The testing of pandoras box is a new twist that I love. I am also loving this version of fated mates. 

You could tell there were hidden agendas all over the place but I loved that you couldn't really figure out what they were and even who was participating except the Supreme bitch. I can not wait for book two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...