Saturday, August 19, 2023

1 Last Shot by Nikki Castle (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
1 Last Shot
(Fight Game, Book 4)
By Nikki Castle

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5
Opposites Attract 
Fighter
Dancer
Broken Boy
Grumpy Sunshine

I knew I would fall in love with Kane from the little we read in 3 Count. But I wasn't prepared for how hard I fell and how much I felt for his character. Isabella learning how to be on her own was refreshing & I love how she saw through Kane's grumpy walls. 

There were so many amazing moments in this story between Kane & Isabella, Kane & the Gym family as well as Kane & Oscar. But I loved how the gym family once again was front & center for their brothers. They really are a found family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...