Monday, October 16, 2023

One Chance By Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚
One Chance 
(Sullivan Family, Book 3)
By Lena Hendrix

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Fake Dating
Friends to Lovers 
Small-town
Firefighter

This is another smash hit from Lena! I knew Lee & Annie's story would be fantastic and Lena did not disappoint. I do have to say that Royal King has me so intrigued though. 

After years of being "just friends" Lee really went full court press on Annie & I loved every minute. I really enjoyed learning about Margo & how Lee, Margo & Annie's friendship evolved. I absolutely loved the dates that the Bluebirds put on for the auction. Seeing the deeper more serious side of Lee after all the joking, pranks & fun was refreshing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...