Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Sea Dragons of Amber Bay Series By Zoe Ashwood

📚Review Time📚
Sea Dragons of Amber Bay Series
By Zoe Ashwood
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Fantasy
Paranormal
Reverse Harem
Shifter
Witches
Magic
Found Family

Tempted: Book 1
Interesting spin on witches vs shifter. I loved how Aiden found Skye and chose her. It is interesting about the type of magic Skye has. Never have I read about this type, and I find it so intriguing. And that was a twist & cliffhanger at the end. 

Ensnared: Book 2
After being left on a cliffhanger, finding out what happened was important. I love this new spin on sharing magic. Of course, Ty was passed, but Jack's reaction melted my heart. He is just a pure soul. I love watching the relationship between all three develop. Again, I'm left on a cliffy & not happy with Aiden, but I can't wait to see what happens next. 

Seduced: Book 3 
What a way to finish off the series. There were so many twists and mystery, but I loved the way the entire village turned and supported Skye. They way they banded together to protect each other was heartwarming. I am happy that Skye found her place and got the closure she needed, as sad as that was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...