Sunday, November 19, 2023

Mine to Protect by Kennedy L Mitchell

📚Review Time📚
Mine to Protect
(Protection Series, Book 1)
By Kennedy L Mitchell
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Ex Military
Broken Hero/Heroine
Serial Killer
Forced Proximity 

It's such a great story full of twists & turns!! The mystery & suspense were off the charts and kept me riveted to the book!! I did not see some of the twists coming. Cas is an alpha among alphas, and I love how he was so protective from the beginning of Birdie. I loved the banter between Cas & Chandler. The pain that Birdie suffered through & continued to survive was heartbreaking. Cas really helped bring her back to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...