Saturday, September 3, 2022

Home Again by Melissa Grace


📚Review Time:📚
Home Again by Melissa Grace

Second Chance
Friends to Lovers

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶 

Cash & Ella's story!! 
We meet them in Home is Where You Are. We had a glimpse of their mutal crush in that book. And Melissa Grace did not disappoint.

Ella is quite frankly one of my favorite characters. She is loyal, fun, compassionate & fierce. I loved diving deep into her relationship with her daughter & mom. One thing Melissa Grace does well is really brings real life situations to life. 

Cash is also a favorite character of mine. I love his relationship with all the band members. Having lost his wife like Ella lost her husband really bonds them. And can we say forearms?! They get me every time.

I laughed so hard during this book at some of the antics that Ella gets up to with Cash and others. It was another quick read for me. Binged yet another book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...