Thursday, September 1, 2022

Home Is Where You Are Review


Home is Where You Are by Melissa Grace
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶 (couple of scenes & language)

Reverse Age Gap
Musician/Ex Musician turned Baker
Divorcee 
Second Chances

You guys...I don't know where I've been but I have fallen very quickly for Melissa Grace's writing!! 

Loved this amazing story. The Liv story line is sadly a common real life story and I loved watching her character develop and learn to trust not only herself but others. 

Jax's story is also sadly very real too. But I love they fact that no matter how he started out in life he became a good man. 

Their love story is amazing to read about and I basically binge it in a day. I couldn't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...