Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Rebel - ARC review


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Small town
Ex-Military
Hollywood Star
Found Family

Josh has so many layers in this book that we really didn't see in The Alias. I am so glad his story was told. 

Effie is amazing and I have to say I LOVE the name Effie. As any Hollywood story the real person behind the star is where the real story lies and this was no exception. 

I loved that both Josh and Effie were both trying to hide their real self and that they were the only ones who saw each other through their facade. "I see you and I love you"

And just excuse me while I fan myself over the love scenes. Their chemistry was off the charts and that side of Josh was 🤌.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...