Friday, September 16, 2022

The Tanglewood Tea Shoppe by Lilac Mills

⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Sweet Clean Romance
Second Chances
Baker/Horseman

I loved the story premise of the kind hearted niece getting rewarded for her heart. The idea of starting over and getting away from her current life situation rang true with me. Who hasn't wanted to just up and leave and start over.

Nick's story is multi layered and I loved his character. I wish there was a bit more about him though. I would have loved to seen a flash back or two about his past. 

This a great read and well written. This is a sweet (clean) romance for those wanting a slow sweet romance. I do wish there would have been more of them falling for each other though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...