Friday, September 16, 2022

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn


📚Review Time📚

Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶 
(Not as spicy as her other books)

Blind Dating
Rom-Com
Billionarie, Rebel & Jock Male leads

Love the idea of blind dating and restaurant. I loved watching the character develop from Noely. And the date ideas were on point. I need that cooking class with all the kitchens in my life.

I think that Dylan deserves a book because let me tell you, she is hysterical and the banter between her and Noely was awesome. 

Not to mention another brother hysterical moment (see The Mother Road for another hysterical brother relationship). I love that their whole family are avid Hockey fans. And her niece was hysterical!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...