Wednesday, September 28, 2022

The Romantic Pact by Meghan Quinn

📚Review Time📚

The Romantic Pact
By Meghan Quinn

🌶🌶🌶
Friends to Lovers
Football vs Farm

Oh how I love this continuation from The Mother Road. I really enjoyed reading about Crew who is the son of Marley and Porter from The Mother Road. I loved the fact that there was another road trip to continue the legacy of the McMann family road trips. 
Hazel reminded me of Porter quite a bit. In fact I feel like the roles in this book were flipped. Crew was more like Marley and Hazel like Porter. I love that Marley, Porter and even Paul were brought back for this. I still love eccentric Uncle Paul. He is hilarious. 

The descriptions of the road trip, the food, the places & people were amazing. I really want to experience this road trip now!! 
Crew & Hazel have a lot they are dealing with and not just their feelings for one another. Reading about them discovering their feelings for one another and what they really wanted in life was wonderful. I laughed, I cried and I swooned. All amazing things to happen in one book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...