Thursday, October 13, 2022

Tam's Corner Newsletter


 Well October's newsletter went out this afternoon.  A bit later than I'd like but at least I made it before the 15th.  Which just happens to be my Dad's birthday.  Happy Birthday Dad!!

Are you subscribed to my newsletter?  It is where I share with you what writing projects I am working on for the month, a monthly hopefuls list and any new releases that I am super excited about.  In September I had a spotlight on a new to me author Melissa Grace.  I just love her.  And after the holidays I hope to be able to do an author spotlight.

To sign up for my newsletter visit https://www.subscribepage.com/x2o1m2 and you will not miss out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...