Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Deadly Illusions by Kathy Lockhart

📚Review Time📚
Deadly Illusion
By Kathy Lockhart

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶🌶.5
TW: DV, Child neglect

Man, I was not prepared mentally for this book. I was absolutely well written, and I read it all in 2 days. I couldn't put it down because I needed to know what happened. I am still reeling from it, and my eyes are swollen from all my tears. 

This is an intense look into what DV can do to not only the couple but those around them. What I thought was educational was to watch the stages of awareness in the victim of DV. Loved the MMA side and the self-defense aspect as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...