Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Playboy Playmaker by Maren Moore (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
Playboy Playmaker
(Totally Pucked, Book 6)

By Maren Moore

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Hockey
Age Gap
Forbidden
Coach's Daughter
He Falls First

What a fantastic ending to this series. I have to say that Hudson is #1 on my dirty talker list!! Whew, the spice these two had left my Kindle on fire. 

I loved seeing the character growth in both Hudson and Caroline. Hudson, finding his purpose in giving back to the kids, especially Wren, was perfect. Not to mention the forced proximity to Caroline at the rink, who was interning there. The swooniness of Hudson was off the charts. The way he knew her and she saw him just really added a depth to their relationship, and I loved watching them both discover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...