Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Fake by Rebecca Jenshak

📚Review Time📚
The Fake
(Smart Jocks, Book 4)
By Rebecca Jenshak

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Sports Romance 
Basketball 
Fake Dating
College
Second Chances

Nathan and Chloe are such a great couple. I am so glad we got Nathan's back story. And I loved Chloe's story. I love that her experiences helped her see how Nathan could do the things he had to do for his family.

Nathan's past comes to haunt him in more ways than one. But I love that Chloe was able to calm him during his nightmare. Chloe's situation with her team is hard, but I loved seeing the team grow super close after the initial cold shoulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...