Monday, May 22, 2023

The Tip-Off by Rebecca Jenshak

📚Review Time📚
The Tip-Off
(Smart Jocks, Book 3)
By Rebecca Jenshak

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Sports Romance 
Basketball 
College
Friends to Lovers
Slow Burn

"Beauty in imperfection"

What a great story. I love Zeke and his quiet determination. I think Gabby's wildness balances him out. Deep down, they are very similar. I love that they talk to each other through music. There is a deep connection with Zeke and Gabby that makes you want to root for them.

I think one of my favorite scenes is when they go to the tattoo parlor. How strong Gabby is for covering part of her scars and how Zeke is there to comfort her and opens up about his tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...