Sunday, June 11, 2023

One Touch by Lena Hendrix (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
One Touch
(Sullivan Family, Book 2)
By Lena Hendrix

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Brother's Best Friend
Ex's Brother 
Enemies to Lovers 
Small Town
Forced Proximity 
Grumpy Sunshine

Oh, Lena!! I am in love with Beckett. There is something about a grumpy builder that just speaks to my soul. Kate is a spitfire for sure. I loved the little throwback to Gemma and Sophie.

Beckett and Kate have so much going against them with their histories. But that type of attraction you just can't ignore. I loved the renovation aspect and how they documented all the history of the house. Also, that little mystery aspect to continue to allude to more of the King Sullivan rivalry was perfection.

I can't wait for more!! I have fallen in love with the Outtatowner community and am emotionally invested in the outcome of the Brother's relationships as well as solving the age-old fued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...