Monday, June 12, 2023

The Coven by Harper L Woods & Adelaide Forrest

📚Review Time📚
The Coven
(Coven of Bones, Book 1)
By Harper L Woods & Adelaide Forrest
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Paranormal
Enemies to Lovers 
Mystery/Suspense 
Cliffhanger

Wow. This story was full of twists and turns.  I loved the connection Willow had with the earth and how she was determined to right the wrongs of the Covenant. It was an interesting take on vampires & witches. 

I can't help but feel for Willow and all the layers of crap she had to deal with from her father all the way to Gray. I am so torn about Gray. I really believe that he cares for Willow. I hope the next book explores Gray's character deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...