Sunday, June 18, 2023

Their Vicious Darling by Nikki St Crowe

📚Review Time📚
Their Vicious Darling
(Vicious Lost Boys, Book 3)
By Nikki St Crowe

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Reverse Harem 
Peter Pan Retelling 
Found Family 
Dark Romance 
Fantasy

Ok, I love the whole Roc/Hook storyline that came into play. The death shadow definitely was a great twist, and I love that both Vane and Winnie were able to find a solution.

I have to say the lagoon is really the star in this series so far, and I love the history that keeps coming out of it. Peter and the Lost Boys really do love their Darling, and I absolutely love their family dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...