Monday, July 3, 2023

Destiny Awakened by CJ Cooke

📚Review Time📚
Destiny Awakened
(Destiny Series, Book 1)
By CJ Cooke
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶🌶🌶.5
Fantasy
Paranormal
Reverse Harem
Fated Mates
Unknown Magic

Great story. This had me from the 1st chapter with the burglary & helping women of domestic violence. Throw in the mandatory magic regulation & I was hooked.

Loved that Aria was discovering her talent for leading & training others. Her mates were smitten from the 1st moment they saw her. Her story is tragic, but I love that she was starting to trust people. Great cliffhanger and I can't wait for book 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...