Thursday, July 20, 2023

Hello Doctor by Kelsie Hoss (ARC)

📚ARC Review Time📚
Hello Doctor
By Kelsie Hoss

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶.5
Single Dad
Nanny
Childhood Friends
BBW
Second Chances
Fertility Awareness

Absolutely loved Liv & Fletcher's story. From the moment she learns he is back in town at her annual exam I knew I would love the comedy & banter. I not only laughed out loud throughout the book but the story also had me crying, swooning & fanning myself.

The love and care that Liv showed to Maya and how she made it her goal to bring her out of her angry shell and not just babysit but love life with her was heartwarming. Fletch was hurting and just as lost as Maya but being back in his hometown allowed him to remember who he was and who he wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...