Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Hello Billionaire By Kelsie Hoss

📚Review Time📚
Hello Billionaire
By Kelsie Hoss
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
🌶🌶🌶.5
Billionaire
Single Mom
Workplace Romance 
Boss/Employee 
BBW
Second Chances

It's such a great book. I absolutely love the strength that Farrah has with her children and herself. I love that she took what happened in her past and stood up for herself.

I love that Gage was not afraid of Farrah's children but what he felt he couldn't give them even though he is a billionaire. The dynamics with Gage's siblings are hilarious and love that even though there were hurt feelings, the siblings still stood with him. I really want a windmill tattoo now myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...