Monday, August 21, 2023

Academy of Unpredictable Magic Series, Books 1-6 by Sadie Moss

📚Review Time📚
Academy of Unpredictable Magic series
By Sadie Moss
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Fantasy
Paranormal 
Reverse Harem 
Strong FMC
Magic

SparkBook 1
I loved the premise for this series. The fact that there is a group of people who have magic but don't fit in with the 7 pillars. And I loved that Elliot was drawn to all 4 men before she even manifested her magic.

There is an underlying mystery to the series that I love. Almost like something is working against the unpredictables. Can't wait to see how Elliot progresses.

Trials: Book 2
When the spice meets Goblet of Fire, you get Unpredictable Magic!!

Love love this storyline. It truly was a spicy version of Goblet of Fire, and I loved every moment. Elliot truly underestimates herself, but I love that the guys push her to see herself for the strong woman she is.

The grand Royale really was fun to watch Elliot get some payback and how it came down to the final two people. The challenges were cool, and I loved that they went to Kendal for help. I think she will finally come into her own soon. I didn't expect the ending, which was delightful.

Thief: Book 3
Being in a coma was a twist I didn't expect, but I love that all the guys and Maddy went to Roman's house during that time to be together. 

The storyline was intriguing this book. Between the students having their powers stolen and Elliot developing a new power, it was definitely an action-packed semester. Though the twist about the root of the problem was a clever idea as well.

Threat: Book 4
Man, this guy who is behind everything really has a vendetta against the unpredictables. I do love that we got to see more of the dynamic with Maddy and guys at the beginning during the break. And I love that Maddy is coming into her own badassery. 

Love that Kendal and the other students who Elliot helped during the last book have all formed a friendship and are rallying together. But Elliot's dad is a jerk, and I'm glad we got to see them interact. 

Hunt: Book 5
Whew. This book was fast-paced and full of twists & turns. The way the unpredictable students were treated just makes my blood boil & reminds me of our very real & human dark history. 

Loved the way that all the guys came together to help Elliot hunt for the bad guy. And the ending was intense. So much was revealed by the fight, but so much was also left unresolved.

Clash: Book 6
What a great conclusion to the series! The way they all fought and trained to go against the bad guy plus gathering others outside of their circle was perfect. I love that the final stand was where it all began.

It was great to learn more about Liam and how Roman grew up. I didn't see the mental attack coming, though. I had a feeling the final showdown was how it ended. I think it really helped Elliot and Roman connect on another level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...