Friday, August 25, 2023

Shadow Beast Shifters, Books 1-3 By Jaymin Eve

๐Ÿ“šReview Time๐Ÿ“š
Shifter Beasts Shifters, Books 1-3
By Jaymin Eve
(New to me Author)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ to ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ
Fantasy
Paranormal 
Shifter
Strong FMC
Found Family 

๐Ÿ“– Rejected: Book 1
What a great take on the shifter lore. Most talk about the moon goddess, but this is totally different, and I'm here for it. Love the library angle and that it serves as a hub for the other worlds. 

For someone who had been beaten & bullied for most of her life, Mera is surprisingly open & kind to those she has met in the library. I love her quick wit & sarcasm with everyone.

๐Ÿ“– Reclaimed: Book 2
"I am who I am. If you can’t handle me, that's your issue."

Oh my goodness, I am in love with Shadow. His broodiness, his power, his reluctantance to love Mera. It's just so good!! Mera is the snarky bad ass whom I want to be like when I grow up.

This book is all about getting back to the Shadow lands and figuring out what Mera is as well as for Shadow to reclaim his throne. I just love the "pack" Mera has surrounded herself with, starting with Angel. But Angel, Midnight, Simone, & "the guys" are so much a family that Mera has desperately needed & wanted. 

๐Ÿ“– Reborn: Book 3
"I was struck by the truth that real friends, as rare as they were, could be recognized in how they encouraged us - either via words or actions - to be the best versions, the strongest versions of ourselves."

Great conclusion to Mera & Shadow's story. They really were made for each other. You could see the development of both characters throughout the 3 books. Mera from a scared but snarky shifter to a confident & strong woman. Shadow from a dark and untrusting beast to a gentler and more open man. 

The final battle and their pack coming together to fight was epic. I can't wait to see what Reece & Angel's story is, as well as what happens with Simone and Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

๐Ÿ“šARC Review Time๐Ÿ“š One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒถ Secret Relationship Rival Families A...