Wednesday, November 15, 2023

A Festive Feud by Maren Moore - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚
A Festive Feud
(Strawberry Hollow, Book 2)
By Maren Moore

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Holiday
Novella
Enemies to Lovers 
Opposites Attract 

What a fantastic holiday read!! I love the entire Romeo & Juliet theme of feuding families the whole book has. But I loved that neither Jackson nor Emma could deny their attraction to each other. Throw in the adorable Marley & Mo to the mix & you have another level of cuteness.

I have to say the way they ended up in the situation at the beginning is pretty hilarious. But I love that the town was like 'nope. we are done with you'.  But I am here for more of the Pearce brothers & Josie, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...