Monday, September 26, 2022

Blindsided by Amy Daws


📚Review Time📚

Blindsided 
by Amy Daws

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶

Friends to Lovers
Sports

This was a great book. I loved the banter between Mac & Freya. Body issues are such a tough topic but I really believe Amy Daws handled it was class. Not everyone is going to be barbie size and not everyone is going to want a barbie size partner. 

The overall theme of family and friends no matter what you look like is wonderful. Watching their love affair develop was great. I love me some Scottish brogue and I really enjoyed picturing the Highland Games & the kilts. Would have loved a bit more of a look at the guys actually competing. But nowi need to go back and read the Harris bros stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...