Sunday, September 25, 2022

Indigo Ridge by Devney Perry

📚 Review Time📚

Indigo Ridge
By Devney Perry
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶

Small Town
Murder Mystery
Family Loss

I absolutely loved this book & the Eden family. I don't know why I waited so long to read it. 

Winn is starting over in her grandpa's home town as the Police Chief. I enjoyed reading about Winn and her personality. It is refreshing to see a FMC in the police role! 

Griff & Winn were supposed to be a one night stand, but that turns into more. Their chemistry is electric and I only wished there were more scenes showing that.

Griff is the oldest in the towns founding family who also runs the Eden's ranch. I enjoyed reading about him and seeing his personality unfold.

This is a great Murder mystery which I won't spoil but when a dead body turns up on the Eden ranch Winn & Griff must learn to trust each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...