Thursday, November 3, 2022

5 Rounds by Nikki Castle

First let me say this is a re-read for me and I only noticed this week I hadn't written a review. So here is my review!! Go read 5 Rounds now!!

📚Review Time📚

5 Rounds
By Nikki Castle

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶🌶
Enemies to Lovers
Forced Proximity 
Sports Romance
Found Family

I think we have all had that moment in life when we have to assess whether or not we are happy on the path we are on. The great thing about this story is there is such a great support group that doesn't hold back. 

Banter in this book is off the charts. I love Remy and her relationship with her sister and best friend Jax. I love Remy's story about finding her passion and being such a strong & supportive woman. 

Tristan is the epitome of sex on a stick. His story is more about having others accept him for who he is and not making suppositions about him. 

I loved how both story lines ran parallel and crossed at times. But their chemistry and dirty talk was smoking hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...