Thursday, November 10, 2022

Untying the Knot by Meghan Quinn


📚 ARC Review Time📚

Untying the Knot 
By Meghan Quinn

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
🌶🌶🌶
Second Chances
Friends to Lovers
Child Abuse Representation 
Sports Romance

I have a new all time favorite Meghan Quinn book and this is it!! This book took me through all the emotions. I laughed. I cried. I swooned. It was 🤌 perfection!! 

After being taken for granted Myla decides she has had enough and gave her husband divorce papers. I have to say this book hit home with me for personal reasons. Seeing Ryot realize what he has done to their marriage was everything. 

I really enjoyed the flash back chapters and seeing their relationship develop. Seeing how their past linked to their present was perfect. 

I loved the cameos from Huxley & Lottie as well as JP & Kelsey. But seeing Kazoo was the cherry on top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Night by Lena Hendrix - ARC

📚ARC Review Time📚 One Night (Sullivan Family, Book 4) By Lena Hendrix ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 🌶🌶🌶🌶 Secret Relationship Rival Families A...